SAVE THE DATE
Industry Day and Open House
May 19, 2016
This year's event will build on the groundwork laid at the 2015 event and provide companies in the energy storage, fuel cells, and advanced manufacturing sectors an opportunity to:
- Hear about the funding opportunities available under the soon to be launched CalSEED Program.
- Sit down for a one-on-one meeting with venture capitalists.
- Learn how Berkeley Lab can assist with scale-up and manufacturing challenges.
- Hear success stories from the senior research team where Lab expertise and equipment has been successfully leveraged by industry.
- Get updates on the newest storage technologies and hear about solar + storage and microgrids.
- Find out how CalCharge can accelerate technology development.
- Learn how the Advanced Light Source (ALS) can be used for a variety of technologies - including container batteries, flow batteries, and fuel cells.
- Enjoy a networking and poster session presented by the next-generation of battery scientists at LBNL.
- **Tour the LBNL energy storage facilities and the Advanced Light Source (ALS)
10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PDT
Registration begins 8:00 a.m. PDT
**Optional tours begin 8:30 a.m. PDT
Space is limited. Pre-registration is required
Click here to pre-register.
** Tours are optional and will be conducted from 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. before talks begin.
For further information, please contact IndustryDay@lbl.gov